! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

whats app A MUST GET - Page 1/2

Subject: whats app A MUST GET
Replies: 10 Views: 1303
> »
azz4eva 4.11.10 - 12:50pm
this app lets you instant message everyone who has it, and alot of people have it at the moment, the best bit is it runs on majority of platforms e,g. android apple and s60 etc. it synchronises with your contacts, so if anyone in your contacts has the app their name will show up and you can instant message each other, it never goes off and always on like bb, better than any other messager, check it out http://www.whatsapp.com/download/ * +

azz4eva 4.11.10 - 12:51pm
can be downloaded via app store * +

bmw_e46 4.11.10 - 12:58pm
tom tom cant beat it * +

adiy2k 4.11.10 - 01:02pm
What the hell has tom-tom and whatsapp got in common??? numpty @azz it is good yes but you have to give you're number out and some people won't want to do that, pingchat is better in that respect as it's only an ID you give out and more people prefer that * +

azz4eva 4.11.10 - 02:26pm
adi , you dont give your number out :S. whoever you have in your phonebook, will appear if they have the app, as far as adding other people i am not sure yet * +

s.mcclel 4.11.10 - 02:36pm
lol....TomTom....wtf!!! are you on drugs man. * +

adiy2k 4.11.10 - 03:09pm
@azz alot of people on here don't speak on the phone so wouldn't have each others numbers. Ping is just an ID * +

dani2xll 4.11.10 - 09:00pm
I have a friends and family on whatsapp. Good things about it is that its reliable. I have had too many delays or pings not even arriving via pingchat so I don't rely on it anymore. But I only give people my number who I would normally give my number. Virtuals will remain a no-no. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search