! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

jailbreak - Page 1/3

Subject: jailbreak
Replies: 16 Views: 1495
> »
mandy74 21.07.10 - 11:43pm
what exactly does it mean and what does it do? * +

larzzon 21.07.10 - 11:53pm
It means that you kinda hack your iphone so you can use apps not made by apple. Personally i dont think its wort it since you can get msny decent free apps from the itunes appstore * +

s.mcclel 21.07.10 - 11:55pm
It free's your iDevice from Apples very restrictive clutches,enables a whole lot more personal customlisation,enables you to download and install friendly app's for free.For me it's all about the personalisation though. * +

uvfman 23.07.10 - 10:49pm
thank god for that fort it was only me that didnt know lmao * +

1clivey1 26.07.10 - 03:39pm
got mine done by a phone dealer i no on his pc and it made phone cr*p lost half me icons am havin to have old software put bk i must be one that it dnt work on guna lose me dwnloads nw sob lol * +

adiy2k 26.07.10 - 04:34pm
Why would you let somebody else do it for you? Please don't tell me they charged you??? * +

1clivey1 26.07.10 - 04:54pm
aint gota pc no its a good mate i trust he ok just my phone wdnt take jail n work prop he guna restore orig software in day or to * +

s.mcclel 26.07.10 - 05:10pm
How could you lose half your icon's ?Did this pal of yours install poof 'n proceed to hide apps from you...Hmmm,sure he's a mate you said...doesn't sound like it to me...sounds like he's mucking you around mate like why would he reinstall old firmware when restoring would be easier? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search