! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iphone 3gs VS N97 - Page 8/9

Subject: Iphone 3gs VS N97
« <> »
2u4 19.10.09 - 02:27pm
nokia didnt make touchscreen because of apple, s60v5 was in the making before the release of the iphone so u are still wrong. And wat do u mean by iphone build in quality? Because the last time i checked both were different form factors. And i will keep preaching the os aint cr*p, nothing matches symbian in power management and such, its the most advanced os on smartphones.. In other words the * +

2u4 19.10.09 - 02:32pm
smartest os, its just the ui that needs a makeover. * +

soubhaan 19.10.09 - 06:45pm
Lol Lets explain me some built in quality,(if u symbian guys dnt mind),iphone touch screen use which called capacitivetechnology(design for the use of fingers)the n97 is a resistivescreen wich use with a stylus(long process to detect ur fingers), if u compare both touch screen its like compare a bycycle to a horsepower ferrari,N97 builtin 434mhz processor ighone has a nice processor 600mhz * +

soubhaan 19.10.09 - 06:50pm
Iphone is thinnest compare to n97,and built in fast browser and nice ui while n97 webkit suck * +

akash_nu 19.10.09 - 10:20pm
Soubhan your comments really make me think how much you actually understand about the technologies that u mentioned above. Having a higher specs processor doesn't necessarily mean a better output and better phone. Symbian phones use less capacity RAM and processor cause the OS itself is not as resource hungry as windows mobile or OSX. * +

akash_nu 19.10.09 - 10:24pm
And about the resistive and capacitive screen. They both can be used for finger use. It depends on the UI design to make it finger friendly. The screen technologies have got nothing to do with finger friendlyness. However, both screen technologies have it's pros and cons. Hence you can't say this is better than that. * +

bosshogg 19.10.09 - 10:29pm
is it easy to setup free tethering on the 3gs? I use this all the time on my 5800. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index