! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iphone 3g or nok5800 - Page 1/4

Subject: iphone 3g or nok5800
Replies: 27 Views: 5613
> »
gayanibf 17.01.09 - 05:34am
hi i'm sure i'll get alot of bad comments for even creating this post:( im due an upgrade since last dec but with so many phones being released i really cant decide what to go for.. both this phones excel in basic functionality like music, internet and phone functions. i cant play with a demo, shops doesnt let anyone test expensive phones.. they dont keep demos.. * +

gayanibf 17.01.09 - 05:38am
one thing about 5800 is the external 3d speakers.. and the cheaper price.. but the price doesnt matter. i'm a heavy bluetooth user.. i always transfer files between my friends phones. mostly music.. is it possible to transfer music into another phone?(different brand like s.e.) * +

gayanibf 17.01.09 - 04:03pm
loooooool.. this topic hasnt even moved down.. is this forum dead? lmao * +

world 18.01.09 - 03:12am
Yea its dead pmpl * +

plzluvme 18.01.09 - 03:31am
gurvin.1 looking_for * +

k0olio 18.01.09 - 08:19am
I'm in having the same dilema.. gr8 savin on the Nokia but I got n95 and bored with it. iPhone best for its screen but seems expensive an it all adds uo from day one but its in its own class soooo I reckon nokia for now an iphone l8r if it ever comes down in price lol * +

dani2xll 18.01.09 - 11:15am
i'm pretty sure you cant transfer any music from iphone to your friends or from your friends to your iphone as the bluetooth is not for that use and also the drm on the iphone wont allow it. If i'm wrong i'm sure someone will say. Also on 5800 your music you can send to whomsoever you please. However if you purchase the Comes with Music version you will have the same drm music problem. Both phones * +

dani2xll 18.01.09 - 11:16am
have different movie formats. If they dont let you sample the phones i wouldn't buy it. You cant tell much from a phone's handling until you have it in your own hands. Specs and reviews aren't the be-all of what a phone is about. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search