! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROSnCons of iPhone? - Page 4/6

Subject: PROSnCons of iPhone?
« <> »
tandy 31.12.07 - 12:42pm
An mp3 player with a battery you cant replace unless you send it back to apple. Inferiour battery life when compared to rival products. Restricted music format compatibility. Ive got a 3g pda phone that beats the specification of the current iphone and the forthcoming 3g iphone and the irony of it is that its nearly 18 months old lol. I didnt think the iphone would be 3g cos it isnt widely in usa * +

tandy 31.12.07 - 12:50pm
3g isnt widely used in the us. But are we not in the uk? But then some would say britain is getting more like america every day. May i suggest the iphone is sent back to where it came from to the land where they use gsm and analogue technology. The iphone looks nice but is that really enough to convince a smartphone addict to buy one? Or is he too being fooled my apples marketing ploy? * +

tandy 31.12.07 - 12:54pm
Some consumers assume it must be good cos its expensive and its the latest new arrival so they by blindly. My message is clear, check it out before you buy otherwise you could be wasting your money on a white elephant. It was obvious there was gonna be a 3g version so if you must have an iphone at least wait till the 3g variant is in the shops. I think thats sound advice for anyone. * +

lyndel4 31.12.07 - 02:02pm
people talk positive about the iphone plz they left out some features for a reson guys and its there first phone and they are trying so plz support them this is a iphone forum lol so plz say somthing good about it and if u dont have one then dont talk about as if u own one ok get one try it out and tell u what u like about it * +

polo_011 31.12.07 - 02:43pm
@ lyndel, for what reason did they leave those thngs out for? Do you knw? * +

polo_011 31.12.07 - 07:02pm
if Apple had put in the basics plus 3G with EDGE and 3rd Party app support IN THE 1ST PLACE the iPhone would be definetly worth the price,im sure it would have even convertd sum S60, UIQ, WM and Linux smartphone users to OSX, the iPhone has SO MUCH potential,i realy wish Apple had done more, hope they have learnt their lesson. * +

gurvin.1 1.01.08 - 08:19am
oh by the way, u can send ur Christmas snaps via mms using mms v0.1 Or u could use the inbult mail app to jus mail em. Note to all bashers: I am jus talking about sending images issue, don't repost here telling me it doesnt support 3g etc etc. I know ur phones better ;) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index