! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROSnCons of iPhone? - Page 3/6

Subject: PROSnCons of iPhone?
« <> »
gurvin.1 27.12.07 - 07:24pm
I agree completely with geo here.after using the s60 os for such a long time I really miss the independence it offered. * +

dani2xll 28.12.07 - 12:50am
doesnt the iphone's phone part work independently of a pc? If its the itunes part then as an example i would say my friend doesnt have a pc or itunes but can buy and synch her ipod in an internet cafe, i do have a pc with itunes and dont buy from itunes so i think the itunes part of the iphone would not necessarily be a big draw back as music doesnt have to be synched on a daily basis. * +

dani2xll 28.12.07 - 12:52am
On the phone part of things, i have an s60, i dont synch and only back-up/copy as and when i need to do a full re-install so although long-winded an iphone user can back-up/synch etc at another computer friends etc as and when the need arises. I personally dont think NOT owning an actual pc is a big deterrence should i have wanted to purchase this phone. * +

dani2xll 28.12.07 - 12:55am
I personally dont like it as a phone but if it had the same capacity as their 160gb ipod which i do have and price with no contract or tie-ins, i would have bought one just for the combination of ipod and novelty value. * +

geoneil 29.12.07 - 05:34pm
I still think there's no point in getting an iPhone on contract when you have to pay the price of an iPod Touch to get the d*mned thing on a contract also isn;t syncing with iTunes the only way to get media on the phone, my S60 allows me to download music, videos, pictures and applications directly to the phone * +

c.k. 30.12.07 - 05:11am
agrees with geoneil * +

tandy 31.12.07 - 12:37pm
The iphone: todays techology or yesterdays? Good question isnt it? No 3g, no mms, cant send multimedia objects via bluetooth. Customers are expected to part with a lot of money whilst commiting to a lengthy contract for a product that was out of date before it was even launched. But it appears apples clever marketing has fooled a gullable public yet again like it did with the ipod. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index