! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROSnCons of iPhone? - Page 2/6

Subject: PROSnCons of iPhone?
« <> »
gurvin.1 25.12.07 - 06:03am
Its a workaround alernative requiring the internet that ppl can use till february as after that apple ll fix this bug... * +

geoneil 25.12.07 - 11:41pm
And you are sure this workaround actually works, eh? Gurvin * +

dani2xll 27.12.07 - 03:28pm
you dont need to OWN a computer with iTunes to activate it. Most internet cafes has iTunes so you can activate your phone there. * +

geoneil 27.12.07 - 04:02pm
i didn't say you need to OWN a computer with iTunes installed, but that trip to the internet cafe or public library is an obstacle that isn't there with any other phone and doesn't need to be there with iPhone all these hurdles and workarounds that no other company would get away with are just being accepted as being part of the apple iExperience confused i dunno * +

dani2xll 27.12.07 - 04:44pm
was jus clarifyin things to those users who may think they cant hav an apple iphone without a computer. * +

gurvin.1 27.12.07 - 06:55pm
time to clear up some more doubts.firstly, an iPhone is neither a pc substitute nor is it worth it if u don't have a pc of ur OWN because all music n video syncing can be done with 2 pc s max. Secondly MMS app is out in beta stage.got it yesterday so YES mms is working. Thirdly ALL SMS functions are now available with SMSd or iSMS from forwarding to multi reciepeants to drafts. * +

geoneil 27.12.07 - 06:59pm
no phone is a pc substitute but a phone should work independently of a pc imho, the fact that an iPhone can't is a massive entry for the con list for me * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index