! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

***Pakistan Club*** - Page 5/955

Subject: ***Pakistan Club***
« <> »
auxano 3.09.08 - 04:09pm
Government has reopen the cases against Nawaz Shrif and Shabaz Shrif ... Its point to be noted that Zardari has finished all his cases using NRO by Musharaf but Pml-n refuse to use NRO and decided to face them read * +

adil8 3.09.08 - 10:52pm
A Swiss judge,Daniel Devaud, who investigated Asif Ali Zardari, a leading Pakistani politician and the widower of Be r Bhutto, for alleged money laundering said Thursday he is disappointed the case has been dropped at the request of Pakistani authorities. * +

adil8 3.09.08 - 10:55pm
The money laundering probe in Switzerland could have been continued,' Devaud said. 'Politely put, it is hard to say there was nothing in the files to indicate corruption.. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/08/28/europe/EU-Switzerland-Zardari.php * +

adil8 3.09.08 - 10:56pm
Choor hai bhaye Choor hai , Zardari Choor hai.. Khaya Peeya Hazam Kiya! hehe * +

adil8 3.09.08 - 11:00pm
Pakistani politician like Zardari says , Khayoon ga nahi tu BARA kaisay hoon ga.. lol * +

mahad 4.09.08 - 04:08pm
Assalamualaikum everybody. I have been reading you people for some days. Frankly speaking, I am impressed with your approach, knowledge and sincerity towards Pakistan. Like many other Pakistanis, I also think that Muslim League Nawaz has a principle stance while People's Party seems to be more curious about making government than solving people's problems. But at the same time, one question strikes my mind too often... * +

mahad 4.09.08 - 04:24pm
Don't you people think that all there politicians are tiles of the same floor. I am against military regime but I also don't like these seasoned politicians who are always there for each other. You people can should have observed that in every election, every major political party grants tickets to either feudals or the big businessmen! It is, in a way, mandatory for there major political parties. If Nawaz Sharif doesn't give ticket to a big fish, chances of winning in that national assembly * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-955
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index