! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

heartbroken by parents - Page 1/1

Subject: heartbroken by parents
Replies: 5 Views: 1423

miz_ay 12.04.14 - 06:11am
Has anyone ever experienced this too? I just felt that way lately. Hmmm.... basically they dnt give much attention to me n i feel sad about that. the thing is that i dont feel that im exist in this family anymore.... Im 20 now though but that doesnt mean i that i dnt need them at all ryte? * +

xxlee 12.04.14 - 09:38am
We can be your family * +

purple 12.04.14 - 05:08pm
My mother was ill, and both my step dad and bio dad were absent. It fked my head up a bit, but I'm better off without them. Everyone's circumstances are different tho. If u can maintain a good relationship with ur parents, then do so. They won't live forever. * +

miz_ay 12.04.14 - 05:46pm
@purple i.think you're right about tht ;'(
* +

d14nova 12.04.14 - 08:13pm
what attention u want from ur bio parent,money using their car or what else?I think attention is when I was 20 years old don't stop giving money to me dad! * +

purple 12.04.14 - 09:11pm

@ miz_ay - 12.04.14 - 05:46pm
@purple i.think you're right about tht ;'(

I know I'm right. Ur a grown up now, find a way to cope with every day things that life throws at ya. Ur parents probably just wanna see u work for things, and succeed obviously. So show them u can. If, for example, u need money, don't ask them. Get a job instead. They still love u, they always will. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search