! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Genocide in South Africa - Page 24/25

Subject: Genocide in South Africa
« <> »
d14nova 17.07.13 - 11:30pm
how about if SAVE_THE_ALL_PEOPLE_STOP_THE_GENOCIDE.delete WHITE to be ALL.so i agree this. * +

thesayan 19.07.13 - 08:03pm
White Afrikaaner people in South Africa is a minority group the President of South Africa sings songs about killing and shooting White Afrikaaners with his machine gun its being hidden by the media for fear of the government * +

kma.mat 20.07.13 - 06:32pm

@ thesayan - 2.08.12 - 01:27am
Mandela was South Africa's Osama bin Laden he planted bombs and masterminded and planed bombings Osama was hunted down and killed Mandela was made president But I have to give him credit he did realize that behaving like barbarians will not solve anything

If you say so * +

thesayan 14.02.14 - 01:12am
South Africa is burning there is almost no media attention given to the violent protests happening everywhere in the country The ruling party ANC stole all the money they needed to update roads and build houses for poor or just to provide water to the poor and who gets the blame for these peoples incompetence Its apartheid fault its the white peoples fault * +

thesayan 14.02.14 - 01:17am
There is a war coming people its going top be black on black at first then the whites will be blamed for everything and the they will intensify the attacks on White South Africans the world is turning a blind eye to this if the white victim fight back the police service come help the attackers this is going to get ugly fast * +

thesayan 14.02.14 - 01:20am
wish I could get my elderly Mother and my sisters 2 youngest sons out of this country before they becomes victims but believe you me I will fight for my loved ones till the last drop of blood has left my body and beyond if I can * +

mtkn 10.07.14 - 06:50pm

@ thesayan - 14.02.14 - 01:20am
wish I could get my elderly Mother and my sisters 2 youngest sons out of this country before they becomes victims but believe you me I will fight for my loved ones till the last drop of blood has left my body and beyond if I can

Relax bro. No one is going to kill you. Enjoy your country you might be white but you are not European. I guess you are still a minor though. Don't worry as long as ANC is in charge no one will touch you. One thing for sure never and never shall the Africans be ruled by any race from Egypt to South Africa. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index