! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Genocide in South Africa - Page 22/25

Subject: Genocide in South Africa
« <> »
tigress 19.03.13 - 06:47am

@ thesayan - 1.08.12 - 02:41am
Genocide in South Africa does anyway know about this in the world?White South Africans Afrikaners are being r*ped mutilated and brutally murdered everyday most of the times nothing is stolen just the horrific murders like drowning a 12 year old boy in boiling water! And strangling a 5month old baby boy and gang r*ping a woman repeatedly then jamming broken bottles into her.The Government ANC says it is not hate crimes just robbery gone wrong

I am most definately not a racist, I hate everyone equally. But I'm sorry to say I see it too, all the farm murders especially * +

smac 22.03.13 - 05:54pm
you are one sad pathetic excuse of a human being.genocide?if black people wanted to kill white people,they would have done it a long time ago.so this bulls**t about genocide wont fly.i am black and as much as our current gov't isn't coming through for us,it doesnt mean aparthied was better.furthermore,you sir, are a coward. you cant say all this s**t on a public platform but you have the balls to say it on a wapsite.no wonder nobody respects you. * +

thesayan 30.03.13 - 11:06am
I am vocal about this on all platforms not just this forum. and the cowards are the people killing and torturing old people and children because of the colour of their skin. * +

thesayan 30.03.13 - 11:07am
Hatecrimes against white South Africans soar from 85 in Dec/Jan2013 to 613 in Feb/March2013 * +

thesayan 30.03.13 - 11:07am
http://www.neo-genocide.com/farmitracker/reports/view/824 * +

thesayan 30.03.13 - 11:13am
I'm not here to earn respect especially from u and I'm not saying all black people are bad black people are also killed by these barbarians to but our government does not see this as hate crimes only robberies gone wrong * +

thesayan 30.03.13 - 11:16am
how can it be a robbery gone wrong if you drown a boy in boiling water? Or burn a old lady with a iron ? Or how about strangling a baby are these robberies gone wrong? No Its acts of barbarism * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index