! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Indonesian English Club - Page 4/25

Subject: Indonesian English Club
« <> »
unreal.x 27.05.11 - 10:44am
present perfect is for actions done in the present, and past perfect is for the actions done in the past. for example : present perfect: i have watched the movie.. past perfect: i had gone to work when he arrived at my home * +

unreal.x 27.05.11 - 10:46am
Indonesian Translation: present perfect digunakan untuk menjelaskan pekerjaan yang telah selesai dalam masa sekarang. dan past perfect digunakan untuk pekerjaan yang telah dilaksanakan di masa lalu. * +

entris 27.05.11 - 11:12am
or can I say - I had watched the movie yesterday - hmm... great!! I think I'm more clear now... *atau kita bisa bilang - saya telah menonton film itu kemarin - ok rasanya aku makin jelas.. *tergantung dari keterangan waktunya ya? * +

ligar 27.05.11 - 11:17am
Hmmm... seem you need private english teacher hehe You CANNOT use the Present Perfect with specific time expressions such as: yesterday, one year ago, last week, when I was a child, when I lived in Japan, at that moment, that day, one day, etc. We CAN use the Present Perfect with unspecific expressions such as: ever, never, once, many times, several times, before, so far, already, yet, etc. * +

entris 27.05.11 - 11:20am
please give example ligar = tolong kasih contoh ligar *mumet lagi* confuse * +

ligar 27.05.11 - 11:23am
The Past Perfect expresses the idea that something occurred before another action in the past. It can also show that something happened before a specific time in the past. * +

ligar 27.05.11 - 11:27am
the sentence must be : I had watched the movie BEFORE YOU KISSED ME lol... NOT yesterday PMPL * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index