! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*ALHUDAA/THE GUIDE*2 - Page 51/105

Subject: *ALHUDAA/THE GUIDE*2
« <> »
zaytun 30.10.08 - 08:34am
Wa3alaykumus salaam.. Jazaakil Laahu Khayraa sis.. rose 3Aa'esha Radheyal Laahu 3Anha reports that she once sought permission from Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam to go for Jihaad.. Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam replied: 'Your Jihaad is Hajj..' At another time 3Aa'eshaa Radheyal Laahu 3Anhaa asked Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam whether Jihaad is also obligatory on females.. He replied: ' * +

zaytun 30.10.08 - 08:48am
'Yes, such Jihaad, wherein there shall be no killing.. Your Jihaad is Hajj and Umrah..' Abu Hurayrah Radheyal Laahu 3Anhu reports that Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam said: 'The Jihaad of the elderly, weak and females shall be Hajj..' A man told Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam: 'I am a weak person having little courage..' Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam said: 'Come I shall show you such a Jihad wherein no thorn shall pr*ck you.. That is Hajj..' * +

zaytun 30.10.08 - 09:01am
THE 3 FARAA'IDH (COMPULSORY ACTS) OF 7HAJJ: 1. IHRAAM - Making Niyyah, i.e Intention with the heart of performing Hajj, reciting Talbiyah and donning the Ihraam... * +

zaytun 30.10.08 - 09:09am
2. WUQOOF AT 3ARAFAH - This Wuqoof *stay-over* at 3Arafaah is on the 9th Thul Hijjah at any time from after Zawaal until Sub7h Saadiq of the 10th Thul Hijjah, even if the Wuqoof is for just a moment.. * +

zaytun 30.10.08 - 09:21am
3. TAWAAF-E-ZIYAARAH - This is the Tawaaf which is made at any time from Sub7h Saadiq on the 10th Thul Hijjah until 12th Thul Hijjah, after the head is shaved trimmed (for ladies) These acts are to be done in sequence on its correct time and place... * +

zaytun 31.10.08 - 04:45am
Assalaamu 3Alaykum.. Sabaa7hul Khayr.. Jumu3ah Mubaarakah! blossom * +

aslam35 1.11.08 - 08:27am
Wa 3alaikum salaam. Assalamu3alaikum. Death of Amir Muawiyah r.a. After the death of Ziyaad bin Abi Sufyan r.a. in 57 A.H., his son Ubaidullah bin Ziyad r.a. approached Amir Muawiyah r.a. requesting him to be appointed as governor of any Islamic province. As Ubaidullah had no post prior to this, Amir Muawiyah r.a. hesitated initially but on the insistance of Ubaidullah, he appointed him as the governor of Basra and Faaris. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-105
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index