! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*ALHUDAA/THE GUIDE*2 - Page 38/105

Subject: *ALHUDAA/THE GUIDE*2
« <> »
zaytun 22.10.08 - 07:36am
'O Rasoolul Laah, put forth your hand that I may swear allegiance..' When Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam stretched forth his hand, I witheld mine.. Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam asked: 'What troubles you, O Amr?' I replied: 'I want to lay down a condition that Allaah shall forgive my previous sins..' * +

zaytun 22.10.08 - 07:49am
Nabee Sallal Laahu 3Alayhe Wasallam replied: 'O Amr, do you then not know that Islaam washes away all sins committed in disbelief.. Hijrah washes away all sins committed before it.. And that Hajj washes away all sins committed before Hajj...' * +

zaytun 22.10.08 - 08:20am
SA3EE: The act of walking 7 times between Safa and Marwa.. SAFA AND MARWA: The 2 hillocks between which one walks 7 times when performing Sa'ee after Tawaaf in Hajj and Umrah.. Thes 2 hillocks are now within the building... * +

zaytun 22.10.08 - 08:24am
MILAIN-UL-AKHDARAIN: Between Safa and Marwa there are 2 green flourescent lights placed on the Mas'aa i.e the place to walk.. Between which males are required to run at slow pace.. * +

amatulah 22.10.08 - 03:05pm
Wa 3alaikumsalam. Assalamu3alaikum. Buraidah Al Aslami R.A narrates, Rasulullah Sallallahu 3alaihi wasallam said, aw qamaa qaal, 'He who recites the Quraan, and learns its teachings, and then acts on what is in it, he will be made to wear a crown of Nur, i.e light on the Day of Resurrection, the radiance of which will be like that of the sun. * +

amatulah 22.10.08 - 03:10pm
And his parents will be adorned in two pairs of attire, the likeness of which cannot be rivalled in this world. And they will say in surprise, 'To what do we owe being dressed like this?' And it will be said, 'By virtue of your son reciting the Quraan.' hearts * +

aslam35 22.10.08 - 08:13pm
Wa 3alaikum salaam. Assalamu3alaikum. The Islaamic Navy and Muslim Naval Base. With the internal situation now under control, Amir Muawiyah r.a. decided that the constant threats and harassment of the kuffar, especially on the Islamic frontiers had to be brought to an end. The Romans often carried out naval attacks on Egypt and sectors of Africa which were under Muslim rule. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-105
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index