! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the darkness 2 demo - Page 1/3

Subject: the darkness 2 demo
Replies: 20 Views: 1284
> »
gooji 21.01.12 - 04:05pm
Up now on xbox live. It's a 1.4 gig download. Jackie's voice appears to be different which is a shame, Jackie's voice was better in 1. The demo opens with Jackie nailed to a cross but flashes back to the floor demo where the restaurant is shot up. * +

gooji 21.01.12 - 04:10pm
people who and moaned about the cell shaded graphics need not worry as they have still managed to incorporate all the blood and gore in, fans of the first will be happy to know that faith no more singer Mike Patton, is back as the darkness * +

gooji 21.01.12 - 04:13pm
game play is less stealthy then the first but what it lacks in one place makes up for with the creative kills, a leveling up system and iron sites aiming with the left trigger. darklings have more personality then the first game and are more evil * +

gr8guy78 21.01.12 - 04:15pm
The video looked amazing * +

spartan2 21.01.12 - 04:16pm
I played it last week. I don't really get it. I didn't get the first TBH. I think those who liked the first will probably find this better and even more polished but its not for me * +

gooji 21.01.12 - 04:22pm
Mike Patton has done a fantastic job with the voicing of the darkness, he puts emotion into the character. the darkness kills are creative and gory, for instance, tearing the enemy clean in half down the middle or impaling them on a parking meter right through to decapitations and slinging a guy across the street by his s * +

gooji 21.01.12 - 04:39pm
there's a few nods to the first game like the harmonica player in can*l street station * +

gooji 21.01.12 - 04:59pm
really not sure about this game,the demo was quite generous and you can tell its not gonna be nothing like the original. all those little things like the slight sandbox feel it had, people asking for help and those journey's into the other world, none of it appears to be there. really cannot see myself day one'ing this * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search