! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dark souls question - Page 2/4

Subject: Dark souls question
« <> »
elbronx 14.01.12 - 01:17pm

@ ryan6234 - 14.01.12 - 01:05pm
You'll see a bridge in the distance just past the well. go there and don't kill NPC's early on they offer great advice. And form mostly part of the story and some sell you spells.

Would you believe me if I said I didn't mean to attack him? Lol! I listened to all his advice, until he ran out of things to say, sat by the fireplace to save and went to get a brew. Came back with my eldest boy looking sheepish with the knight repeatedly killing me!! Cheers for the advice, I will check out the pinned topic also. * +

rpd.fire 14.01.12 - 01:25pm
yep up is the way. I made the mistake of going down into the catacombs and the skeletons lay waste to ya. * +

ryan6234 14.01.12 - 02:24pm

@ elbronx - 14.01.12 - 01:17pm
Would you believe me if I said I didn't mean to attack him? Lol! I listened to all his advice, until he ran out of things to say, sat by the fireplace to save and went to get a brew. Came back with my eldest boy looking sheepish with the knight repeatedly killing me!! Cheers for the advice, I will check out the pinned topic also.

Lol I also killed a NPC my first play through also took me a lot of time to kill him. And then after a while 3 of his people came after me for revenge. * +

rpd.fire 14.01.12 - 03:10pm
I killed him for his humanity lol * +

elbronx 14.01.12 - 04:12pm
I couldn't get his humanity since he fell off the cliff * +

miickie 16.01.12 - 08:51am
I killed sir onion cos he annoyed me lol * +

popcap 16.01.12 - 08:57am
If you complete sir onion and his daughters quest line you get a very valuable item * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index