! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

saints row 3 - Page 3/4

Subject: saints row 3
« <> »
chin_man 3.11.11 - 11:00am
saints row 2 reminds me of how the last gen Gta's used to feel, Gta4 has better graphics but the driving and inertia while walking was quite jarring. It's impossible to handbreak round corners and makes you feel like you should actually drive sensibly which to me seems to go against what I expect from a Gta game. SR2 has better/more fun driving, loads more weapons and customisability and a more * +

fatal1 3.11.11 - 11:00am
Nope saints row is waaay better than gta * +

chin_man 3.11.11 - 11:02am
crude comical story. Gta 4 was how a 3rd person sandbox game should look in 2008, but SR2 is how one should feel to me. It was full of bugs which is unfortunate so it will be interesting to see how polished and how good the graphics are in SR3. * +

maltesa 3.11.11 - 11:12am
the only thing they have in common is they're both sandbox, saints row seems a bit desperate sometimes, the trailers knocking other games arent ment for comedy, more 'please buy our game instead of theres :(' 3 looks good though * +

joshuaz3 3.11.11 - 11:38am
as baz said.saints row is cr*p * +

gooji 3.11.11 - 11:58am
Disliked saints row 2.it looked and played ugly. Enjoyed saints row. Felt more serious and gave 360 owners a gta clone to tied them over. I'm cautious about sr3 but it looks too outrageous and fun to avoid. * +

theviper 3.11.11 - 05:16pm
you cant say it cr*p or the story cr*p ya aint played it * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark