! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

official battlefield 3 thread - Page 3496/3499

Subject: official battlefield 3 thread
« <> »
doomtron 8.09.12 - 06:12am
lol as i said before i play the game for a laugh yeah i rage little bit so what nfx, bootd, everyone does it so stop taking the game so seriously anyway the new maps aint all that u know only map i really like was snow map but the rest is just ok nod * +

xvansx 8.09.12 - 07:10am
STOP STEALING MY KILLS!!! That's what you hear all the time when you play with Mark lol * +

doomtron 8.09.12 - 09:00am
erm havent u heard of sarcasm because that what i was doing when i said that its called having a laugh guess u didnt know that faint * +

xvansx 8.09.12 - 03:08pm
STOP STEALING MY KILLS!!!!! * +

dktw 8.09.12 - 03:42pm

@ nobyboy - 7.09.12 - 08:35pm
just attempted to play this game again on the new maps and it froze straight away cheers dice

Blame ur talk talk haha * +

lostsock 8.09.12 - 06:28pm
im only doin s**t when i let my mates have a go... * +

xvansx 9.09.12 - 07:50am

@ doomtron - 8.09.12 - 06:07am
mock erm im not s**t and i dnt whinge and i certainly never blame no one stop your lying as well its not my fault your s**t at the game and your a very awful team player also im certainly better then u mock

haha better player than me. is that why i always kill you when we are on opposite teams. you suck, blame your squad and team for everything, can't drive a tank for s**t and don't help your team mates out. i have close to 12k repairs thanks to helping my team mates out. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3499
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index