! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

with latest games - Page 1/6

Subject: with latest games
Replies: 41 Views: 1680
> »
bartz 1.10.11 - 07:20pm
with the lastest games would u say its your best gaming experience or are u like me who look back to the days with silent hill, resident evil, final fantasy 8, onimusha etc.., in my view those were the better gaming expeirence for me and im not sure the lastest games give me that same feeling, what do u think? * +

shadow27 1.10.11 - 07:27pm
thats true with res evil and silent hill! Graphics are no substitute for gameplay.. * +

shadow27 1.10.11 - 07:29pm
Last res evil i was not impressed with, linear and boring.. Res evil 2 or 3 was their finest hour. Silent hill likewise has failed ever since The Room. * +

j.s.1983 1.10.11 - 07:29pm
Ive always said that good graphics dont make a good game nod gameplay is everything. * +

shadow27 1.10.11 - 07:32pm
One of my favorites is parasite eve 2, very replayable with the different modes, weapons etc u could unlock. Look at it now and yes they have block hands, but who cares? * +

shadow27 1.10.11 - 07:33pm
*blocky * +

vamez86 1.10.11 - 07:49pm
Back then we thought every game had good graphics, so it was not just about the story. FF7 was one of the few exceptions with bad graphics that turned out to be a good game. These days, it's just the quality of games that changed, and the fact that many gamers are still putting the classics on a pedestrial as if they cannot be beaten. Many modern games are better than the classics, and it is time we accept that and stop s*cking 8 and 16 bits ba11s reading2 * +

j.s.1983 1.10.11 - 07:53pm
Of course, many modern games cant compare to classics. Newer Final Fantasy games arent as good as the classics, and same with Zeldas too. (in my opinion the best is the now 20 year old Link to the Past) I dont think any driving game has beaten Metropolis Street Racer on the Dreamcast either. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search