! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 239/241

Subject: Fallout: New Vegas
« <> »
gooji 28.06.12 - 08:26am
may start old world blues tonight, I been doing the story, then a dlc pack, then some more story etc. what I wanna know is, does every companion have their own story? I've helped Sharon of rose cassidy with her problem, ed-e has been upgraded, rex has a new brain but what's the deal with arcade gannon, Boone and Raul the ghoul? * +

shadow27 28.06.12 - 09:30am
Boone and Arcade have a story. Lily and Raul not so much, the quests associated with them are much less in depth. If you want to uncover Boone's story help him kill Legion, take Nelson etc. For Arcade you will need to kill House and be working for an independant New Vegas. * +

popcap 28.06.12 - 09:39am
Arcades story is the best in the game get some quality equipment by completing it , though Veronica is best companion imo * +

gooji 28.06.12 - 10:59am
done lily's quest. I barely touched Veronica. Hate the way you can only have one robot companion and one human.think I ed up Boone's mission. I been doing other quests with followers and already been to bitter springs and done the missions though I heard if you spend the night there with Boone you get attacked * +

gooji 1.07.12 - 05:32pm
just met muggy from old world blues, ing brilliant pmpl * +

shadow27 2.07.12 - 05:32am
Boone will ask u to take him there, thats what triggers the night attack * +

gooji 2.07.12 - 11:24am
yeah Boone is starting to open up more, at the moment he's reluctant. so I've decided to travel to the big M.T. for old world blues * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-241
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index