! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout 3 - Page 3/221

Subject: Fallout 3
« <> »
spartan2 2.11.08 - 06:02pm
you can take dugs that temporarily boost stats, wearing certain clothing boosts stats. you can get addicted to the drugs though so you have to be careful. thats why the aussies got so upset. you havent even got to the radio station yet? thats a great part of the game and shows how strong the brotherhood are. if you are near one of them and a super mutant chases you, just lead it to the bortherhood * +

spartan2 2.11.08 - 06:03pm
they will beat the cr*p out of it lol its an easy way to get rid of those annoying mutants in the mall wihtout having to use loads of ammo and take lots of damage * +

leeee19 2.11.08 - 06:05pm
Do u have t go thru da subway t reach galaxy radio station coz i broke da lock n now i need a key rage * +

spartan2 2.11.08 - 06:08pm
you have to go through the second subway yep. the first one you can skip and reach the other subway entrance overland. but to get to the square the radio station you gotta go through the subway * +

spartan2 2.11.08 - 06:09pm
if you go overland to the other subway entrance nearer the radio station. you will face a few tough enemies, a couple of super mutants. in the subway its mostly ghouls i think. i went overland and it was harder at low level character, but worth it cos i nicked their heavy weapons hurray * +

eric79ff 2.11.08 - 06:12pm
is this game really worth the 35quid. I couldn't get quite into oblivion but i think it was because of what time it was set. Will fallout bd a much more worthwhile rpg for me to buy? chin * +

spartan2 2.11.08 - 06:16pm
tough call. Fallout 3 has got a tagline oblivion with guns by most people. Its setting is more interesting for me too. I loved oblivion, but setting it in a familiar but wrecked wasteland environment with some advanced tech is more fun. Blowing people up is more fun than hitting them with spells and arrows * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-221
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index