! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Any suggestions? - Page 5/6

Subject: Any suggestions?
« <> »
norega 13.12.22 - 11:59pm

@ boatboy - 13.12.22 - 10:56pm
Calm down angry frustrated little nerd. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It was just a suggestion, considering the best you could offer was *in your words* bring back a gay nonce you used to follow around facebook watching pester young girlschin.gif
Yeah nothing weird about that, noncega thumb_up.gif

Lol.gif looking for attention coming into games and cry when you get a reaction . Battyboy * +

shadow27 3.02.23 - 11:13am

@ norega - 13.12.22 - 11:59pm
Lol.gif looking for attention coming into games and cry when you get a reaction . Battyboy

Is boatboy that free.soul70 guy in general?

Seems like it chin.gif and he called someone a gay p*do.. hmmm. That's what I got a ban for, strange eh? * +

alvar89 3.02.23 - 01:57pm
Seems like a massive sh*t stirrer. Not a quality troll like some used to be here. * +

norega 3.02.23 - 02:34pm
Yeah the days of quality trolling are long gone . It was excellent entertainment but snowflake/woke admin didnt like it so banned everyone and killed the entire site * +

crail 4.02.23 - 04:40am
Alan tams was a t*sser though. He got way more sh*t than he gave out, and he was a scared little boy without his mates backing him up lol.gif that fu*king shell suit. It was funny though * +

alvar89 4.02.23 - 08:20am
Samco was a weirdo xbox fanboy. Maybe him being norwegian made him more weird than others? chin.gif Remember arguing with him over ps3 and xb 360. The golden days of trolling. daydream.gif * +

warded 4.02.23 - 02:50pm
Samco probably bought every HD-DVD released. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark