! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy The Definitive Ed. - Page 3/5

Subject: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy The Definitive Ed.
« <> »
trunking 19.11.21 - 11:35pm
The original Trilogy even been delisted on digital storefronts to make way for the 'Definitive Edition'.

Glad I have it already from a previous sale for PS4. * +

trunking 19.11.21 - 11:53pm
Apparently old news now chin.gif

Original Versions of the GTA Trilogy to Be Relisted for Sale on PC - IGN

Rockstar apologizes for GTA Trilogy issues, makes the old versions of GTA available again - PC Gamer * +

trunking 20.11.21 - 12:19am
That's via the Rockstar Game Launcher repost.gif don't see it on PSN. * +

alvar89 21.11.21 - 06:49pm
Modders are already fixing up the games grove street games was too lazy to do themselves. Greedy bastrats rushed out a mess. * +

trunking 22.11.21 - 10:28pm
I blame the porting from RenderWare to the Unreal 4 Engine.
That's why many areas of the map had no 'collision events'.
They used plenty of AI Upscaling which left many things ignored/altered that should've had a person to go through it all.
Because of GTA V for current gen. been left 'til next year, the higher ups of Rockstar put this through, and rushing it, for this year's holiday season.
Grove Street Games did what they had to do.. this is Rockstar's mess basically. * +

trunking 22.11.21 - 10:31pm
They should've just 'remade' it all from the ground up using the Unreal 4 Engine..
Ported many errors from the RenderWare versions of the games and created its own in the process.
That's why the original versions will always be the 'definitive' versions of the games. * +

trunking 22.11.21 - 10:37pm
They apparently released a major patch for the PC and console versions (minus the Nintendo Switch version);
But many are claiming that they are lying about what was supposed to be fixed.

The Nintendo Switch version will probably be left out of all this and perform the worst for years to come.
And any major patches will take a huge slice out of the device/MicroSD storage.
Glad I got refunded. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum