! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

E3 2017 - Page 9/12

Subject: E3 2017
« <> »
norega 17.06.17 - 07:10am
Tell me what it's about then because I found the game repetitive and avarage to be brutaly honest * +

psnality 17.06.17 - 08:37am
Yes killing people for the sake of it with no story or reasoning would become repetitive and boring I would imagine. * +

alvar89 17.06.17 - 10:06am

@ norega - 17.06.17 - 12:00am
Never played an assassins creed game are they good games

Some are worth playing depends on what you like. I liked the 3rd but havent got in black flag still even tho ppl like it. The newer ones were bad rushed bugfests. The origin looks similar to witcher 3 thats why i find it interesting. * +

alvar89 17.06.17 - 10:14am

@ psnality - 17.06.17 - 08:37am
Yes killing people for the sake of it with no story or reasoning would become repetitive and boring I would imagine.

Depends on the taste or mood. I like both straight gameplay in racing and shooters to blow out some steam. But mostly i like good deep stories like having a interactive movie. Gotta love the stories like max payne 3, mafia 1, sleeping dogs, witcher 2 and 3 etc. Then there are the plain relax and fun games like farming simulator etc that dont have either a story or some focus demanding gameplay. All the matter of personal taste. * +

alvar89 17.06.17 - 10:17am
Remember when cod used to have a good story beside great gameplay that was interesting like world at war, cod 4 and original black ops i found the story interesting in them beside the fighting. * +

psnality 17.06.17 - 10:40am

@ alvar89 - 17.06.17 - 10:14am
Depends on the taste or mood. I like both straight gameplay in racing and shooters to blow out some steam. But mostly i like good deep stories like having a interactive movie. Gotta love the stories like max payne 3, mafia 1, sleeping dogs, witcher 2 and 3 etc. Then there are the plain relax and fun games like farming simulator etc that dont have either a story or some focus demanding gameplay. All the matter of personal taste.

Racing games you're racing for a reason to win, there's an objective to it and doesn't need a story.
I do like Grid though that has a kind of story going from a nobody to a top driver.
* +

norega 17.06.17 - 03:50pm

@ psnality - 17.06.17 - 08:37am
Yes killing people for the sake of it with no story or reasoning would become repetitive and boring I would imagine.

So you are saying adding a story and some dodgy b film style cut scenes make a repetitive game better * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index