! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skyrim special edition - Page 8/66

Subject: skyrim special edition
« <> »
kenb2321 31.10.16 - 11:22am
And with only a 1gb mod cap and modders cant use any external assets the ps4 won't ever get the best top rated mods... * +

mcwalnut 31.10.16 - 09:36pm

@ norega - 31.10.16 - 08:48am
Stop quoting digital foundry they are well known to be biased and their testing methods have Been questioned by more than one big game company .

Oh I see. So only you pc fanboys are allowed to quote digital foundry if it pushes your agenda. rolleyes.gif

Digital foundry has done their review. Console versions match that of PC running on high settings acrossed the board except only a few. Deal with it. * +

alvar89 31.10.16 - 10:07pm

@ mcwalnut - 31.10.16 - 09:36pm
Oh I see. So only you pc fanboys are allowed to quote digital foundry if it pushes your agenda. rolleyes.gif

Digital foundry has done their review. Console versions match that of PC running on high settings acrossed the board except only a few. Deal with it.

Then why did they say in there video medium settings with some settings high and some in low? * +

mcwalnut 1.11.16 - 01:46am

@ alvar89 - 31.10.16 - 10:07pm
Then why did they say in there video medium settings with some settings high and some in low?

Don't know.

Why did they say ''the console versions often appear reasonably close to the PC release running with higher settings in place.'' in their review on the website? * +

alvar89 1.11.16 - 05:26am

@ mcwalnut - 1.11.16 - 01:46am
Don't know.

Why did they say ''the console versions often appear reasonably close to the PC release running with higher settings in place.'' in their review on the website?

Reasonably close by there opinion does not go well with your claim of matching high spec pc or high settings. High spec pc does ultra by the way. * +

norega 1.11.16 - 07:09am

@ mcwalnut - 31.10.16 - 09:36pm

Digital foundry has done their review. Console versions match that of PC running on high settings acrossed the board except only a few. Deal with it.

I have never once quoted digital foundry . Like I said a few major publishers have questioned their methods and you can see why . They use capture cards to record video which introduces lag for a start and then play it back and analys it pmpl.gif everything they say or do should disregarded . * +

norega 1.11.16 - 07:11am
And skyrim is a 5 year old game it should be on high settings and matching PC but when mods are added the vanilla version is blown away . And consoles don't have the power to run those mods * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-66
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index