! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skyrim special edition - Page 27/66

Subject: skyrim special edition
« <> »
norega 6.11.16 - 03:27pm

@ mcwalnut - 5.11.16 - 11:13pm
Digital foundry are professionals and specialize in game technology and hardware reviews. They are the biggest and most respected group there I that does this.

I'll take their word over some random pc peasant on the Internet.

They are not . The methods they use are a joke and like i said a few big companys question their bulls**t reviews . You canont get a clear fps score from recorded footage ,only realtime softwqare does it correctly you silly fat slag * +

kenb2321 6.11.16 - 03:27pm
Try wico character overhaul. As an added bonus it even adds craft able Witcher gear lol.gif
I'm downloading opening scene overhaul, get to escape with ulfric and ralof, plus lots of scenes that Bethesda had cut out.
* +

psnality 6.11.16 - 03:57pm

@ kenb2321 - 6.11.16 - 03:27pm
Try wico character overhaul. As an added bonus it even adds craft able Witcher gear lol.gif
I'm downloading opening scene overhaul, get to escape with ulfric and ralof, plus lots of scenes that Bethesda had cut out.

Found some on Nexus mods, there was one converted from The Sims for hair that looked good.
Where's opening scene overhaul, Nexus or Steam Workshop? I'll have a look. * +

kenb2321 6.11.16 - 05:02pm
I get all my mods on Nexus.. I just tried the opening scene overhaul too. I really liked it! Adds a lot more fitting dialogue into the beginning... and there is no steam workshop for special edition... but this mod is also on bethesda. Site for Xbox 1 users too * +

psnality 6.11.16 - 05:19pm
What's the mod thing from the options in the Skyrm game for mods, aren't they from Steam because it didn't look like Nexus mods. * +

kenb2321 6.11.16 - 05:44pm
Those mods in game options are from bethesda.net. * +

kenb2321 6.11.16 - 05:47pm
It's basically for console players, even though you can use it for pc too although its not really needed as can use nexus * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-66
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index