! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sega Mega Drive - Page 2/3

Subject: Sega Mega Drive
« <> »
nukeme 3.06.16 - 09:11pm

@ mcwalnut - 3.06.16 - 08:36am
Also if you are a fan of this, you'll love the tinyconsole. Just google tinyconsole and their website should show up. It covers just about every classic Nintendo console and their games.

Checked out the website. Looks like something I'll like. Would probably order this. So versatile and convenient. Thanks for pointing it out. * +

nukeme 3.06.16 - 09:15pm

@ spartan2 - 3.06.16 - 12:07am
They have filler games, not really 80 mega drive titles. The advantage here is that you can use *some* original carts. Ok, but really the emulation isn't all that great and you're better off with good PC emulation even if this is more nostalgic. That's why they manage to sell these, for that reason alone.

Think I'll give it a miss. Would rather get the PC emulator as you say. Would save a lot in that way. * +

nukeme 3.06.16 - 09:18pm

@ nukeme - 3.06.16 - 09:11pm
Checked out the website. Looks like something I'll like. Would probably order this. So versatile and convenient. Thanks for pointing it out.

Plus this has HDMI as opposed to the Sega Mega Drive which only has av out. * +

brett82 7.06.16 - 11:43am
If you have a little tech knowhow checkout retropie and play games from many consoles and portables from years gone by * +

norega 7.06.16 - 12:36pm
Emulation on raspberry pi is ok with anything before nintendo 64 . Even then it does struggle with some games * +

brett82 9.06.16 - 05:05am
Yeah n64 is h*t and miss even on pi3 I've got mine set up now with about 3k games now for what it is its cool have just started to build a portable * +

wulve 25.06.16 - 02:23pm
get a sega megadrive console and buy the everdrive cartridge, play all the games using sd card into the cart, no emulation, you will be playing the proper games as they were and should be * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index