! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

fallout shelter - Page 5/5

Subject: fallout shelter
« <
spartan2 27.08.15 - 01:15pm

@ cr4zy0n3 - 27.08.15 - 11:55am
i just removed all my guys from the radio station, never saw a deathclaw again.

Yes, radio station attracts them like flies. Although they do still attack it is rarer, mostly when you open the door that increases the risk. You're always best making your own new dwellers, but a bit of fresh blood occasionally helps * +

kenb2321 27.08.15 - 10:06pm
Lol.gif raiders don't even make it out of my first room now, still need few more powerful weapons as still get 1 to 2 death claws that reach 2nd floor.. * +

spartan2 27.08.15 - 10:21pm
Raiders shouldn't make it out of any room with 4 of your dwellers and just shotguns really. Ideally you can have two rooms on the top with 6 dwellers each level 20+ each and most of them with legendary weapons. Any deathclaws that make it through are mopped up the floor below quickly * +

kenb2321 28.08.15 - 12:04am
I can only keep two in first room with vault door and raiders never make it past there, and basically my top floor besides vault door is just my storage.. got few of my higher level dwellers there but working out a few more to raise thier special a bit higher too. Not one crash here since started playing on galaxy s4, but didn't like my lg7 tablet as itd crash within minutes.miss the bigger screen though lol.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index