! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ARK: Survival Evolved - Page 4/7

Subject: ARK: Survival Evolved
« <> »
newt182 24.07.15 - 04:45pm
I didn't even have anything worth taking on me. Looked like he has just sp*wned and wanted my clothes (terminator.gif) * +

newt182 24.07.15 - 04:49pm
Oh and yesterday two high lvl guys on sabers came up to me asking if I had a permit for the rocks I was smashing up (collecting resources). They were making a siren noise over the mic and saying they were the police lol.gif. They said I need a permit or I have to pay a fine lol. I ran back to my base and they got through the main gate and followed me in. I thought they were going to kill me and my dinos. Luckily in the end they decided to leave. They even gave me loads of chitin and said they were just messing around. It's a tense moment when you think you are going to lose all your s**t. * +

nobyboy 24.07.15 - 06:03pm
Sounds like DayZ, gets your heart going when u have been playing for hours, got geared up and u encounter human players. People are very unpredictable and it gets very tense * +

oligarch 2.08.15 - 10:33am
well, i'm sold * +

newt182 2.08.15 - 04:48pm
A tribe tranqed one of the players on the server last night because he has been causing a bit of trouble. They held him prisoner for hours. They kept feeding him and giving him more narcotics so he was unconscious and unable to play. They said they were feeding him poo. I know you can put it in a players inventory but not sure if you can remote use (feed) it like you can other stuff. lol.gif * +

newt182 2.08.15 - 04:49pm
They dressed him up in pink armour lol.gif * +

newt182 5.08.15 - 04:52am
GOTY. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page