! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DayZ - Page 1/36

Subject: DayZ
Replies: 248 Views: 26175
> »
nobyboy 9.03.14 - 04:40pm
well into this now clap.gif been playing for hours and nobody has killed me, cameinto contact with about 5 people too..iv treked halfway across the russian wilderness and come across this massive council estate full of high rise flats..and s**tloads of zombies never seen so many... only got an axe a backpack, bubble coat and a hard hat lol.gif

The flats are creepy and reminds me of pripyata little bit.
Forgot who snipemaster is on steam i saw u on the player list but id have no chance of finding u im way out west near an airfield * +

nobyboy 9.03.14 - 04:50pm
* +

nobyboy 9.03.14 - 05:18pm
Cant find a gun doe.. Even a gun without bullets is a deterrent against other players that like to play bandit. One guy last night ran past saying FRIENDLY FRIENDLY don't shoot even though the gun was on my back with no bullets lol.gif i later found him again getting chased by 3 zombies, i was already starving to death with no weapon but the empty gun, i started punching the zombies and he was h*tting em with a fire extinguisher, i ended up bleeding, i was guno die so the guy said shall i make it quick lol.gif smashed me with the extinguisher n sang amazing grace on the mic wtf.gif lol.gif * +

guillium 9.03.14 - 05:22pm
Pmpl * +

newt182 9.03.14 - 06:44pm
''smashed me with the extinguisher n sang amazing grace on the mic''

lmao.gif pmpl.gif * +

popcap 9.03.14 - 07:10pm
rofl.gif * +

nobyboy 9.03.14 - 07:27pm
dislike.gif * +

nobyboy 9.03.14 - 09:52pm
A guy ran past me so i watched n followed, he went in a building but didn't come out for 5 mins so i went to see, he was layed dead outside, he was tooled up to fk, got a flak jacket m4, desert eagle n loads of ammo, gas mask, helmet.. Feel a bit safer now, still dodgy as fk doe coz 1 shot off sum1 else n in fkd * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-36
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search