! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GTA V Online Ruined By Hackers - Page 4/4

Subject: GTA V Online Ruined By Hackers
« <
4juice 4.01.14 - 09:24am
I think its a hack. They used a jailbreak ps3 with a custom pkg to modify the integers. * +

mok214 4.01.14 - 06:11pm
Not likely, way too many players were doing it for it to be a hack or jailbreak. You forget that it takes a modic*m of intelligence and experience to do that. * +

4juice 4.01.14 - 08:23pm
No mok, it works the same way as call of duty game hacks lol a custom firmware console plus a few installations will do the trick to manipulate the game. Go lookup the tutorial on how to set up and host one, fairly easy yes * +

ire.mark 4.01.14 - 10:05pm
it's some kind of DNS exploit, heard some guy talking about it online, unless he's lying to look cool. * +

rah1 5.01.14 - 11:52pm
On xbox you go to your DNS settings and change the numbers. I don't know where these numbers come from but Rockstar will block one set of numbers and someone will come up with some new ones. 2 people on my friends list were doing it. I thought about doing it but didn't want to face a ban. I've seen videos of people hacking/modding with a laptop as well. * +

mok214 6.01.14 - 01:12am

@ 4juice - 4.01.14 - 08:23pm
No mok, it works the same way as call of duty game hacks lol a custom firmware console plus a few installations will do the trick to manipulate the game. Go lookup the tutorial on how to set up and host one, fairly easy yes

But most kuds pay somebody to do it, and then wonder why their password no longer works on PSN. Lol.gif if you're too poor to buy GTA V, then stick your nose somewhere else because you don't have a clue what is going on. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index