! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ps4 cost for online play. - Page 1/3

Subject: ps4 cost for online play.
Replies: 15 Views: 1783
> »
dan_e_p 11.06.13 - 03:36pm
Sony is requiring a PlayStation Plus subscription for online multiplayer, similar to Xbox Live Gold, but if youre a current subscriber on ps3, that will carry across to the PS4. * +

dan_e_p 11.06.13 - 05:05pm
i wonder if this will stop hacking. i hope so if it does its worth it. i rule at cod tell hackers came about. * +

spartan2 11.06.13 - 05:10pm
To be honest with Microsoft yapping on about the number of servers they are trying to put up (which is a gross misrepresentation but still) sony realised they could only build a competing network by charging. It only puts them on par with each other now. I personally will only pay out if its worth it, it probably will be. It seems to be worth the money especially for Vita so if they match that sort of value it'll be fairly cheap * +

highg 11.06.13 - 05:15pm
I think Sony have said it will be under 5 bucks a month sounds good to me i hope they keep all the free games and such rolling in at that price * +

dan_e_p 11.06.13 - 05:17pm
true it puts sony on par. i just hope they stop hacking. it ruined online gaming 4 me. * +

rpd.fire 11.06.13 - 05:18pm
5 quid a month i was told last night in a party chat from a big youtuber. * +

dan_e_p 11.06.13 - 05:24pm
5 quid a month so how they charging like 40 now for plus on ps3. and when u have ps4 does the price drop to 5.00 lol. * +

highg 11.06.13 - 05:25pm
well to get rid of the hacks they would need to pay out the as* to have a good dedicated server environment but this will never happen it will always be peer to peer on consoles. I hate this fact but i can't see it changing anytime soon.Psn plus is no way 40 bucks a month now maybe for a year but not a month... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search