! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout 4 - Page 36/37

Subject: Fallout 4
« <> »
dan27notts 23.03.16 - 07:03am
Anyone played the new DLC, i downloaded it yesterday but have yet to play it. * +

kenb2321 29.04.16 - 04:25pm
Havent played the new dlc yet..but did get the survival update which apparently broke mod support unless get mods from bethesdas website.. But it took me about a 1 minute of a ini tweak and now all my mods working again smile.gif.... * +

psnality 29.04.16 - 07:37pm
Not tried the DLC, haven't played it for ages. Did notice the 1.5 beta update now has modded support and one which I used was the unofficial patch which is really good and essential.
They didn't have many mods though, not as good as Nexus mods. * +

kenb2321 30.04.16 - 01:50am
I like nexus for my modding needs too. Yea i guess thats how they are going to do it with consoles by just linking it to bethesdas site for mods..
I did an overhaul on fo4. Storms, green grass and trees, hd roads,stars and some hairstyles, hd pipboy.. Pretty cool, especially the storms, acid rain, lightning, radioactive fog...kinda ticked me off as i just got it looking way i wanted and then steam forced update on me and it turned off all my mods...but luckily found that fix online. * +

kenb2321 1.07.16 - 08:13pm
So now all achievements are disabled if using any mods, even if you are just using only one texture mod... whats the point?

it didnt take long for a mod to come out to get rid of the M in front of your save files and reenable achievements.. Lol.gif * +

psnality 1.07.16 - 08:44pm
Are the dlc worth it, not played much of it really and think I got as far as the market place but will pick it up one day.
* +

dan27notts 1.07.16 - 11:31pm

@ psnality - 1.07.16 - 08:44pm
Are the dlc worth it, not played much of it really and think I got as far as the market place but will pick it up one day.

The DLC is siik bruv * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum