! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout 4 - Page 35/37

Subject: Fallout 4
« <> »
kenb2321 23.02.16 - 08:23pm
The dlc after reading about it dont really intrest me, maybe just the one bigger expansion, that adds a whole new area to go to. The other dlcs they talked about im not interested in as theres mods already out that do pretty much the same things. Been kinda dissapointed with fo4 actually, i liked new vegas better.
* +

psnality 23.02.16 - 10:43pm
Only played Fallout 3 and 4. Can get the season pass for 14 pounds if you look.
It'll be going up soon. * +

psnality 23.02.16 - 10:44pm

@ psnality - 23.02.16 - 05:01pm
There's a beta mod you can opt for

Meant beta patch, not mod. * +

kenb2321 25.02.16 - 02:49pm

@ psnality - 23.02.16 - 10:43pm
Only played Fallout 3 and 4. Can get the season pass for 14 pounds if you look.
It'll be going up soon.

You never tried new vegas? The goty edition is usually really cheap during steam sales, should check it out. The decisions you make seem to matter alot more, where as in 4 it seems like most answers you choose lead to the same results at least until you get so far into the story.
Ill probably wait on fo4 dlc till bethesda is all done with the dlc and updating the game and then ill just upgrade to the goty edition. * +

psnality 25.02.16 - 03:24pm
I've not played all of Fallout 3 yet. I bought it and played it until I grew up and left the bunker but got side tracked to another game think it was Witcher 3.
Thought New Vegas was just the same game with bits added onto it.
I'll see if I get the free DLC I signed up for on the Bethesda site and if I don't I'll probably wait a while too as it's a long game and it'll probably take ages to finish.
Still playing Dead Space and stuck on a bit with this big alien with tentacles who keeps chopping me in half, so frustrating and I'm only on chapter 6. * +

kenb2321 25.02.16 - 03:48pm
I have yet to finish fallout 3 myself, put alot of hours into it then ps3 died and lost my saved games angry.gif and i never got it for pc yet as i heard there was issues with it on windows 7..

new vegas is its entirely own game, with whole new story which is bit better imho,new factions, heck you can even craft ammo..it was made by obsidian i believe. Just seemed like there was more to do than go here kill everything and return for a few caps.
I have yet to do the dead space series yet, played a bit of the first one awhile back but got stuck.then started something else. Right now im finally finishing up far cry 4. * +

psnality 25.02.16 - 05:19pm
Dead Space is great but it goes from okay to hard then to harder as you have about 5 aliens in a room and your ammo is running out.
I may get New Vegas one day then. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum