! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official Battlefield 4 thread - Page 8/12

Subject: Official Battlefield 4 thread
« <> »
soap983 26.08.13 - 09:51am
If Dice jump straight into Star Wars, I think EA will flog the next BF to a different developer. CoDs recipe works and EA r keen to cash in on it * +

4juice 28.10.13 - 09:39pm
Anyone getting it tomorrow? I MIGHT buy it if they allow and confirmed the game transition to PS4 in my region. Always despise EA but might give it another shot since most of mates will be getting it too. * +

tinynews 29.10.13 - 12:53am
it looks amazing on XB1, no reviews yet for current gen, always makes me wonder why they keep a game wrapped until release, especially when good scores would gain more interest and mean more day 1 premium price sales. Trying to sell it before people find out it's a let down maybe, hope I'm wrong. * +

guillium 29.10.13 - 12:57am
Reports are it's a shambles on Xbone, and that PS4 multiplayer looks better than Xbone single player lol * +

xvansx 29.10.13 - 05:14am

@ tinynews - 29.10.13 - 12:53am
it looks amazing on XB1, no reviews yet for current gen, always makes me wonder why they keep a game wrapped until release, especially when good scores would gain more interest and mean more day 1 premium price sales. Trying to sell it before people find out it's a let down maybe, hope I'm wrong.

There are already reviews. The PS3 version looks better than the 360 version with less tearing just like it was with BF3. As far as next gen consoles go. The PS4 version also leads over the Xbox one version. If you want to get it this gen then get it on PS3. If you want it with 64 players the get it on PC or PS4. * +

xvansx 29.10.13 - 05:22am
While they say the campaign is still cr*ppy. The multiplayer is great. * +

newt182 29.10.13 - 06:37am
PC version is best (no surprise there), then PS4, then Xbox One. Playing this on current gen would be just a terrible experience.
[link]http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview[/link] * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index