! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official Battlefield 4 thread - Page 5/12

Subject: Official Battlefield 4 thread
« <> »
guillium 18.07.12 - 08:23pm
Yeah they are. Take away the vehicles and MoH multi wasn't much diferent, still team and objective based. Even used the same engine. EA are going to churn out MoH and Battlefield in exactly the same way as Activision churn out COD. Ya can't critisise one but not the other just cos ya a fan. You honesly want a Battlefield every 2 years? It'll end up as stale as COD. * +

play.con 19.07.12 - 03:03am

@ guillium - 18.07.12 - 02:24am
The last update before I quit ruined it...what's the point of ground to air missiles when ya can fire half a dozen at a helicoper and it does all facepalm Flares working perfectly every time was bad enough. Sapped all the fun away from playing a supporting role

I remember the night you quit, we lost 4 or 5 games in-a-row, but you judged it too early, the patch wasn't the problem, lag was. The Javelin would actually have given you hundreds of kills if you were still playing, Vans gets loads every match, he'd get more if I didn't keep doing this pmpl * +

play.con 19.07.12 - 03:04am
........ http://youtu.be/IqKSiGLfZ0o * +

guillium 19.07.12 - 03:13am
Still think they ruined it. Why nerf weapons so much that they're useless? The Javelin is only really effective when ppl designate. When ya in a team full of Marks and nfxs it's ing useless * +

play.con 19.07.12 - 03:14am
It disables tanks in one hit from behind, the repair tool was buffed, it cuts through armour like a hot knife through b*tter lol I use Javelin as driver now, no point in using guided shell. * +

xvansx 19.07.12 - 04:29am

@ guillium - 18.07.12 - 08:23pm
Yeah they are. Take away the vehicles and MoH multi wasn't much diferent, still team and objective based. Even used the same engine. EA are going to churn out MoH and Battlefield in exactly the same way as Activision churn out COD. Ya can't critisise one but not the other just cos ya a fan. You honesly want a Battlefield every 2 years? It'll end up as stale as COD.

Bf4 won't be released till 2014 so that's 3 year's. * +

xvansx 19.07.12 - 04:30am

@ guillium - 19.07.12 - 03:13am
Still think they ruined it. Why nerf weapons so much that they're useless? The Javelin is only really effective when ppl designate. When ya in a team full of Marks and nfxs it's ing useless

You haven't seen me with a jav then. I don't need people to designate for me. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index