! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official Battlefield 4 thread - Page 3/12

Subject: Official Battlefield 4 thread
« <> »
guillium 18.07.12 - 12:13am
2 years dev time for a big game is a tad short tbh. Ppl moan about the same dev cycle for COD, yet now it looks like Battlefield is going that way then now it's ok. After what's happened to BF3 I'm wary of both the new MOH and BF4. If EA and DICE have any sense they'd ditch BF4 single player and concentrate on multiplayer alone. * +

dtwillia 18.07.12 - 01:30am

@ xvansx - 17.07.12 - 11:20pm
Since when was every 2 year's to soon to release a game. No wonder DT likes the iphone.

chin * +

guillium 18.07.12 - 02:04am
The amount of post launch updates for BF3 kinda proved that needed more time in development tbh. Why did it take months for someone to realise a quit option on the results screen was a good idea? Should have been there day 1 facepalm * +

nfxcr3w 18.07.12 - 02:19am
they should fix the freezing issues for bf3 before bf4 * +

guillium 18.07.12 - 02:24am
The last update before I quit ruined it...what's the point of ground to air missiles when ya can fire half a dozen at a helicoper and it does all facepalm Flares working perfectly every time was bad enough. Sapped all the fun away from playing a supporting role * +

xvansx 18.07.12 - 05:21am
i can take a chopper out with 1 to 2 shots with a jav. * +

xvansx 18.07.12 - 05:22am

@ guillium - 18.07.12 - 12:13am
2 years dev time for a big game is a tad short tbh. Ppl moan about the same dev cycle for COD, yet now it looks like Battlefield is going that way then now it's ok. After what's happened to BF3 I'm wary of both the new MOH and BF4. If EA and DICE have any sense they'd ditch BF4 single player and concentrate on multiplayer alone.

cod comes out every year not every 2 years. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum