! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official Battlefield 4 thread - Page 10/12

Subject: Official Battlefield 4 thread
« <> »
popcap 29.10.13 - 10:34am
It beggars belief that they still cant handle 1080p native on all games * +

spartan2 29.10.13 - 10:53am
Xbox one can barely handle 720p at roughly high/medium settings on battlefield 4lol.gif Its framerate drops right down a bunch of times and the aliasing is awful. Now I might not make much of a deal of this if it were PS3 or 360 we are talking about here, but this machine costs over 500 quid for this setup, console + BF4 + Live, is brand new in 2013 and is intended to have a lifespan of at least 5 years for most people. This is just a monstrous fail for a new console facepalm.gif * +

newt182 29.10.13 - 11:15am
This game looks amazing. Got everything on ultra, even 4xMSAA and the game runs in-between 40-80fps.. Not bad for a GTX 770. Here is a guide to play now using a VPN: [link]http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1pbx9o/bf4_best_way_to_get_early_access_using_proxy_all/[/link] * +

popcap 29.10.13 - 11:36am
I'm guessing even my PC will run BF4 1080p on high with a spectacular frame rate hell it would cost less than an Xbone to buy too * +

xvansx 29.10.13 - 12:50pm
Cool get it then. While the rest of us are getting it on ps3 and are ranking up to higher than 40 and unlocking all the guns and gear before the ps4 release. Oh and good luck with playing it as you won't be playing it with us. Don't need some scrub tank drivers playing with my squad. Hope you have some other player to play it with. * +

xvansx 29.10.13 - 12:59pm

@ doomtron - 29.10.13 - 07:06am
wont be getting this on PS3 because there is no fkin point because im getting it on PS4 because 60fps, 64 players, 1080p, better graphics and game play so i cant wait excited

Cool get it for ps4 while the rest of us are getting it on ps3 so we will be at least rank 40 before the ps4 release. Oh and don't think of playing with us as we don't need s**t tank drivers that blame s**t on everyone else playing with us. Hope you have new people to play with. Good luck mate lol. * +

doomtron 29.10.13 - 02:09pm
oh fk off will you oh you think you carrying over the rank on ps3 to ps4 erm you do know that aint going to happen because you have to start from rank 1 again dumbass oh im way more better battlefield player and tank driver then you pal your nothing but a fkin embarrassment getting drunk over a game is really sad if you ask me and oh i be playing with friends who care about me and its a fkin game get over yourself you aussie dumbass mock * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index