! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Westworld - Page 4/21

Subject: Westworld
« <> »
3mel 15.11.16 - 07:21am
everyone seems to be totally onboard with the idea that there's two time lines running in the show without their separation being made obvious. little things like some of flooded basement areas are seen when they're brand new and different versions of the park logo.

anyways [link]Episode 8 Preview and Biggest Show Theories:http://youtu.be/XhLiwIx4fAY[/link] * +

3mel 15.11.16 - 07:26am

@ psnality - 14.11.16 - 10:54am
He is Westworld.
Unless Anthony Hopkins himself dies.

it's just the idea of a major major star committing to a show on an ongoing basis. they'd have to be paying him by the truckload to compensate him for not being able to work on many other projects.

I think he'll be gone at the end of the season and the dimension of the show will shift and expand somehow.

also heard we'll have to wait 2 years to see season 2... hope that's not true ! * +

psnality 15.11.16 - 07:44am

@ 3mel - 15.11.16 - 07:21am
everyone seems to be totally onboard with the idea that there's two time lines running in the show without their separation being made obvious. little things like some of flooded basement areas are seen when they're brand new and different versions of the park logo.

anyways [link]Episode 8 Preview and Biggest Show Theories:http://youtu.be/XhLiwIx4fAY[/link]

I'm not * +

psnality 15.11.16 - 07:45am

@ 3mel - 15.11.16 - 07:26am
it's just the idea of a major major star committing to a show on an ongoing basis. they'd have to be paying him by the truckload to compensate him for not being able to work on many other projects.

I think he'll be gone at the end of the season and the dimension of the show will shift and expand somehow.

also heard we'll have to wait 2 years to see season 2... hope that's not true !

Well I think he will be, look at the attention the show is getting they can afford him and it's not the first time a big major star has been in a tv show.
Besides I stand by my original statement, he is Westworld and more so after the last episode. * +

phallica 15.11.16 - 01:04pm
That last scene was fucking chilling. * +

3mel 15.11.16 - 01:12pm

@ psnality - 15.11.16 - 07:44am
I'm not

all the review channels I watch. * +

poppyt 17.11.16 - 11:48pm
How many episodes do we have left....
hyper.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21