! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Top Ten Films Of All Time - Page 4/10

Subject: Top Ten Films Of All Time
« <> »
nikkei 8.11.15 - 07:21am
The raid redemption. The raid 2 berendal. Dark knight trilogy count as one. I saw the devil. Old boy. Warm bodies. Semi pro. Old school. Dragon tiger gate. Ong bak. Gaah.gif im sure theres a tonne more. * +

mr.krabs 8.11.15 - 09:49am
Citizen Toxie, A-bo The Humonkey, Evil Dead 2, Wizard of Oz, Freaks, Rocky 3, Police Academy, Riki-Oh, Tommy Boy, Blood Car * +

psnality 8.11.15 - 11:42am
My favourite martial arts films are Enter The Dragon, Hero, Raid, Raid Redemption, Drunken Master, Ip Man, Ip Man 2, Ong Back, House of Flying Daggers, Man From Nowhere and Snake in the Eagle's Shadow * +

kid_ka0s 8.11.15 - 12:18pm
Man of Steel too, I enjoyed that. T2, War of the Worlds (2005), Independance day, Amazing Spiderman 1+2, Flight of the Navigator, E.T, Masters of the Universe, Never Ending Story, Back to the future trilogy. I couldn't possibly pick out just 10 lol.gif * +

psnality 8.11.15 - 12:29pm
I loved Man Of Steel, saw this film as a kind of what would actually happen if a man came from another planet and enemies with the same powers.
To me based on that the film had a lot of realism for a super hero film, what got people upset was that Superman doesn't kill. * +

kid_ka0s 8.11.15 - 12:32pm
Alot of people dissed it, but I thought it was really good, much better than the shambolic last attempt of a reboot. * +

tranie 8.11.15 - 12:33pm
there are a few films i could watch over and over again, grease iv seen at least 50 plus times, back to the future trilogy around 20 plus times each film, shawshank redemption 10 plus times, green mile 10 plus times the wild bunch, and all clint eastwoods spaghetti westerns iv seen numerous times and will happily watch everytime they come on telly. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index