! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Terminator Genisys - Page 2/2

Subject: Terminator Genisys
« <
nolisto1 12.05.15 - 11:29pm
I could not sit through vendetta, and cloud atlas was at best watchable, but nothing I'd bother rewatching. I even went to the cinema to watch the travesty called Jupiter Ascending, I had to sit through the whole thing. I can't praise the original matrix more highly, a broken clock is right twice a day, that's the only explanation I have to b explain how they managed that b master piece. * +

xfrankie 12.05.15 - 11:50pm
you cluck cloud atlas too, sharp chaps kudos..and its not that I don't want to rewatch it, its that I really don't care, * +

3mel 12.05.15 - 11:51pm

@ xfrankie - 12.05.15 - 11:10pm
then jupiter ascending followed, confirmed that yes things can get worse, I'd say it was a horrible, so yes the brothers err siblings, jeez got to stop making movies ever.. if I want to reason anything in a movie, ill wait for Nolan

I didn't make it thru Jupiter ascending... it was kinda twilight audience cr*p, can't argue there. * +

d.boon 30.07.15 - 07:23am
Terminator franchise has become stale * +

shadow27 15.09.15 - 01:41am
I found it interesting, it made me think of Sarah Connor Chronicles. Hidden agendas with everything that happens, imo the Summer Glau bot wasn't there to protect him but instead to alter his perception of robots gradually.. To the point where they NEED them, rely on them. * +

shadow27 15.09.15 - 01:44am
Events in the far, far future come into play in the series now. I wonder if the destiny of man and machine is more closely intertwined than we thought. * +

psnality 16.09.15 - 06:58pm
I liked it, don't think they fit their characters well though as it seemed like a bunch of actors doing cosplay *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index