! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Age of Ultron - Page 4/6

Subject: Age of Ultron
« <> »
xfrankie 9.05.15 - 08:26pm

@ nolisto1 - 9.05.15 - 08:12pm
I thought the movie was meh. It certainly wasn't worthy of the one liner, there are no strings on me. I was waiting for something more profound than the overdone A.I gone crazy we've seen a thousand times by now, done much better by the matrix 1 and terminator 1 and 2.

personally the A.I wasn't the problem, he was designed based stark personality, thought it was done well, vision was awesome, picked up mjolnir, for like a minute i seriously thought it was a film editing blunder, quicksilver and scarlet witch ah ish ish * +

xfrankie 9.05.15 - 08:34pm

@ nolisto1 - 9.05.15 - 08:16pm
I suppose a comic book movie isn't the best place to find better movie plots. The better take on A.I I've seen in recent years is the movie Her. I want to check out Ex machina as well, hopefully it's not the usual stuff on an A.I gone crazy.

haven't heard of Her, nd ex machina, i'll wait for that a chance happenin to watch it, u know visit someone and it's showin or bored home scrolling thru channels on dstv and woop der it is.. so in 2yrs or so * +

nolisto1 9.05.15 - 09:35pm
Okay, I even went to the cinema to watch the avengers, so I wanted to like it, but I can say I didn't leave the cinema feeling b like I was robbed, it was satisfactory without being excellent, in my opinion. It wasnt the same feeling like when you leave the cinema after watching interstellar or something like that. * +

nolisto1 9.05.15 - 09:41pm
As for the movie Her, a person can easily find it boring, but I think it was brilliant. It's about an A.I but there's no explosions or violence or anything like that. It's a love story. * +

xfrankie 9.05.15 - 09:49pm
ah with every ounce of certainity i can muster, aint no way on earth i can like that movie, although i did like wall-e * +

nolisto1 9.05.15 - 11:13pm
Haha, different strokes for different folks. * +

3mel 10.05.15 - 12:35am
just watched the first five minutes, the character Struker from the opening sequence is in Agents of Shield, the twins are mentioned there too. I stopped watching when it became clear the screen was cropped so badly the title didn't fit on the screen. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index