! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday - Page 12/20

Subject: New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday
« <> »
psnality 23.10.15 - 07:37pm

@ 3mel - 22.10.15 - 08:59pm
I've been quietly thinking it doesn't seem to look like a star wars movie...

let's hope it turns out to be better than what's gone before it and that it won't be like the star trek reboots...

the lower our expectations, the more we'll enjoy it...

I liked the star trek reboots.....

The first was brilliant. ......

The second was okay......

I think the new star wars will be brilliant. .....

If not then Disney has lost a heck of a lot of money on it, and merchandise and other planned films in the Star Wars universe so I doubt it'll be s**t.......

Also I just like dots. .......... * +

obi_jon 23.10.15 - 07:49pm

@ obi_jon - 23.10.15 - 07:23pm
Luke is in the trailernod.gif, apparently. There is a hooded figure that can briefly be seen kneeling next to R2D2 and placing their hand on him, at 1min 24secs in. The hand is the clue according to several sites, they're saying that it's Luke's artificial hand.dontknow.gif

Sorry, it's 1min 42secs in. * +

obi_jon 6.11.15 - 07:19pm
Disney Japan has released a surprise new official [link]International Trailer:http://youtu.be/7XNit858b6I[/link], with previously unseen extra footage.good.gif * +

3mel 6.11.15 - 08:42pm

@ obi_jon - 6.11.15 - 07:19pm
Disney Japan has released a surprise new official [link]International Trailer:http://youtu.be/7XNit858b6I[/link], with previously unseen extra footage.good.gif

on the one hand there's lots of awesome footage in there and on the other, there's lots of awesome footage in there to break the dramatic tension of the actual film...

still loved it tho good.gif * +

psnality 6.11.15 - 08:46pm
Think I need to book my ticket early, only film I feel compelled to watch in the cinema * +

3mel 6.11.15 - 09:48pm
I have one booked for me already... happy.gif * +

obi_jon 7.11.15 - 04:32pm
One erm... fan, has already seen it. I hesitate to call him a 'lucky fan' as Disney granted him special permission to see the movie before he dies of cancer. Poor bug*er was given 2months to live back in June and his wife started a Twitter campaign called forcefordaniel appealing for him to be allowed his dying wish. Mark Hamill and John Boyega saw it, they told JJ Abrahams, who asked Disney and they made it happen.glowstick.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index