! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Breaking Bad void.... - Page 6/7

Subject: The Breaking Bad void....
« <> »
laris02 27.05.14 - 11:39am
True detective * +

sillyxx 29.05.14 - 01:57am
In my hour of need I turned to dexter yes.gif * +

notsabad 1.06.14 - 12:30pm

@ critical - 26.05.14 - 12:05pm
sons of anarchy baz! or have you already watched it ? its upto season 5 on netflix atm... u can dwnload season 6

I watched the first couple of episodes, Phil, but never went back to it... I actually can't remember if I didn't like it or my mrs at the time didnt like it... I'll try starting on it again.. Cheers.. * +

poppyt 2.06.14 - 07:26pm
i'm warming to penny dreadful..... it's still pap but i like ur ones starey eyes... * +

poppyt 2.06.14 - 07:26pm
BUT OH MY GIDDY!!!! billie pipers accent... gaah.gif i cant understand a fekking word she says!!!! * +

notsabad 4.06.14 - 06:39pm
I've recently started watching 'Dead Like Me.'... Only watched 2 episodes so far but it has shown enough promise to make me watch a few more... * +

3mel 9.06.14 - 05:27am
not everyones cup of tea on the face of things as a lot of ppl hear sci-fi and switch off, but I've gotta say battlestar galactica...

been rewatching some of it again, and it is so good. the story does have some massive flaws, but it's high art just as much as many of my favourites. the show doesn't hang on just the fact of it's setting like a lot of bad sci-fi. it's almost incidental. it's the story of a fight for survival with as much politics, suspense and believable drama as anything else... I'd forgotten just how good it could be tbh !

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum