! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ace ventura - Page 1/3

Subject: Ace ventura
Replies: 18 Views: 1258
> »
vampboy 6.07.12 - 04:57pm
So I just watched the 2 movies again after a long time and they still manage to make me laugh, Jim carey's excessively cheesy acting in the movie just ends up making me me laugh so hard no matter how much I think of it as over-acting lmao * +

vampboy 6.07.12 - 05:01pm
and Of course with the special appeareance of Cannibal corpse the movie just becomes more awesome. Respect for Jim carey for_sure * +

nikkei 6.07.12 - 05:09pm
the bit where he turns the shim around n shows her/his fruit in the basket pmpl never fails to make me lol * +

deathbed 6.07.12 - 05:12pm
if i dont finsh my contraa, i get crankyyyyy lol i love old school Jim. Hes so hilarious lol * +

vampboy 6.07.12 - 05:33pm
there are so many hilarious scenes in the movies, the moment when he found out that the lieutenant was a guy and the way he acts like he was r*ped or that scene of the projecter where he makes a shadow on the projecter of his hand biting off the guy's p*nis lmao * +

000stu00 6.07.12 - 06:14pm
I am going to have to watch them again! * +

gooji 6.07.12 - 10:10pm
I didn't know you had a sense of humour, Marilyn, great films * +

vampboy 7.07.12 - 06:40pm
Marilyn is a f*g, I think you have a problem with me, sunshine, want to meet me outside? I'm skilled in dealing with troublemakers. Was born that way. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search