! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prometheus - Page 3/28

Subject: Prometheus
« <> »
silver66 30.03.12 - 02:08am
prometheus stole file from zeus..we can thank him for arsonists lol * +

silver66 30.03.12 - 02:09am
prometheus stole fire from zeus..we can thank him for arsonists * +

astraera 19.04.12 - 07:14pm
Yeah...I can't wait to see the film about Prometheus who stole fire from Zeus lol. * +

3mel 19.04.12 - 11:52pm

@ rpd.fire - 25.03.12 - 05:57pm
you see a xenomorphs hands in the trailer grab a guy by the space suit helmet.

i think thats his or her own hands grabbing the helmet.. oh and put prometheus official trailer 2 into the search at youtube. its a very long trailer giving a much greater synopsis of the film (probably too great) * +

gooji 2.05.12 - 08:40am
its not a direct prequel and it doesn't have the classic aliens in it, instead its centering round events prior to alien, Scott has even said a sequel could be in the works so don't expect this to end how you think: * +

gooji 2.05.12 - 08:43am
whilst not being a direct prequel, Scott assures us that we will definitely be recognizing strings of DNA from the alien films. it seems that the aliens may have evolved or been genetically engineered. we will definitely get to see the origins of the space jockeys though * +

gooji 2.05.12 - 08:51am
and Alan is right, anything lower then a 15 rating will be cr*p, this is a 'prequel' to a 1979 sci fi classic. its probably gonna be more tense then gory with special effects and a plot that's difficult to understand unless you've seen the others. I fail to see why the target audience extends to a young pre teen? my boy is 14 and as much as I want to see this, I won't be taking him because he'll get bored, Scott has fked up on this one, the rating should of been 15 or 18. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index