! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prometheus - Page 24/28

Subject: Prometheus
« <> »
phallica 22.06.12 - 05:38pm
Maybe it was the Predator race that gave the humans directions to an Engineer planet. chin A proxy war on a galactic scale. Depending on which canon you follow, the preds have had contact with the engineers. * +

phallica 22.06.12 - 07:02pm
Btw, when David speaks to the engineer, he says 'This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life.' In the DC, there'll be a little more conversation between the two. * +

4deuced 22.06.12 - 08:39pm
Im not normally that bothered for Directors Cuts and the like but i will hopefully pick this up the Monday its released in this country.Films im really interested in i will pay to watch at Cinema and buy the blu-rays good * +

sowickd 2.08.12 - 08:43pm
many ppl wanted a connect the dots prequel to suit their own theories and so ridley left alota questions unanswered to keep you lot guessing.Alien on barren planet drinks sum s**t that kickstarts life on earth.Aliens leave clues and map to planet with ship to be found by humans when they have evolved enough.Then awake the pilot who wants to drop his payload on planet earth and create the ultimate weapon against its equally advance enemy, the predator,its genius.Unfortunatly we ram the ship,a gia * +

sowickd 2.08.12 - 08:46pm
a giant human mutating face hugger gets hold of an engineer who then gives birth to...spoiler alert...the egg laying queen.Yes the running in front of a rolling ship sucks as does the ladder but its keeping its fanboys wantin more * +

1stan2 19.09.12 - 12:29am
well this was a pile of s**t,great sci fi B movie ....epic fail facepalm * +

000stu00 8.10.12 - 11:26pm
I want the blu ray * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page