! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

POEMS - Page 5/143

Subject: POEMS
« <> »
chkybabe 1.09.04 - 04:48am
I believe harmony is an array of colours.Evrytime i paint it sharpens my harmony.Yesterday i tried 2 paint u, but the colours werent beautiful enough.Ur love goes beyond wat words can say..Il be loving u always * +

scarlet7 1.09.04 - 05:04am
The only way even though you apart from me is glancing upon the presence of dawn, because everytime u were with me I always saw sunrise and that always warmed my heart- written by me. * +

eddieg1 1.09.04 - 05:27am
Where has time gone? Or more importantly, where did it come from? * +

chkybabe 1.09.04 - 06:49am
Goodbye yesterday,i cnt keep livin like this. U hav poisond me 4 far 2 long,givn me 2 many scars on my wrist.Im tired of ur darknes,sick of all these fears.I dnt want ths 2 b my end,dnt wana cry these tears.Goodbye depression,u control me no longer.Goodbye suicide,time will make me stronger. *by me* * +

chkybabe 1.09.04 - 06:57am
Y did u do that 2 me daddy? Control me with ur fists? It may only be a memory 4 u,but 4 me the pain stil exists.12 long yrs u abused me,not caring when i cried. u destroyd the girl i used 2 b,didnt care wen i tried 2 take my life.U look at my scars now,n ask how i got ths way..These scars r becoz of u,n they wil neva go away. *by me,with a pain that wil liv on foreva* * +

btsaj 1.09.04 - 07:13am
did your father rap you that you talking like that? * +

roxie91 1.09.04 - 07:38am
(cries) :( * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-143
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page