! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

POEMS - Page 4/143

Subject: POEMS
« <> »
chkybabe 31.08.04 - 03:50pm
Hiden universes linger silently,in a blade of gras,a grain of sand.Each a painting of beauty,2 complex n fragile 2 undastand.Such universes r held in our hands,un appreciatd 4 what theyr worth.Such universes r the essence of life,they remain the hiden fairytales of the earth*by me* * +

traance 31.08.04 - 04:30pm
So sweet, but so sad Ree cry * +

traance 31.08.04 - 04:41pm
When we touch eachother In a stain of extasy Want this night to last forever Only love can set you free -*Voodoo n Serano*- * +

chkybabe 31.08.04 - 04:50pm
I feel like sleeping beauty,4 so long iv lingered in slumber.In my sleep were the darkest dreams,of hopelesnes n thunda.Then thru a storm cloud u came,bringin bak my ray of light.N it all feels so crazy,so confusing,so very rite.As i lay down 2 sleep,the 1 who holds my thorts is u.N in2 the star speckeld nite i whisper,Brody i love u. *by me* * +

raspy 1.09.04 - 01:00am
The Lights Begin2twinkle From The Rocks;The Long Day Wanes;The Slow Moon Climbs;The Deep Moans Round With Many Voices. Come,My Friends Tis Not Too Late To Seek A Newer World.(Twi Told Me That When I Was Depressed) Sounds Like Suicide! Its By Tennyson. * +

urboo 1.09.04 - 01:16am
I was happy now im sad i read your poems now i feel bad. * +

chkybabe 1.09.04 - 04:44am
Baby i love u,u r my life.My happiest moments arent complete witout u by myside.I am in love u,u set me free.I cnt do ths thing calld life witout u lovin me, coz im dangerously in love u.Il neva leave,jus keep lovin me the way i love u lovin me...... Ur my dream come true Brody...Ur my miracle...U make my world beautiful..Love u baby xx * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-143
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index