! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Red dwarf - Page 2/4

Subject: Red dwarf
« <> »
gettofix 5.01.11 - 08:18pm
Didnt see it as a box set of dvds at hmv or i'd of bought it. Not watched any for years and years, i used to enjoy it. * +

x.lee.x 6.01.11 - 01:47am
As soon as kochanski came back it went s**t, and my favourite is quarantine * +

yoji 6.01.11 - 10:52am
Think your right. Series 7 was the start of its downfall. tikka to ride was a waank start. Stoke me a clipper was ok. That was rimmers exit. Then came ouroboros when Kochanski arrived and it nose dived. Blue was great. Lister's dream about Snogging rimmer and the rimmer munchkin song lol. Favourite all time episode would be quarantine too. The first half especially or polymorph 2. Duane dibley lol * +

shadow27 6.01.11 - 04:03pm
was great.. i liked the books. stasis leak, backwards.. so many others i just can't remember. it's dated now but back then it was the best. * +

x.lee.x 7.01.11 - 02:02am
i also like the one where they get stuck on some planet, its cold and lister has to burn rimmers guitar for fuel. Probly not that funny now but when i first seen it, it was good back then. * +

yoji 7.01.11 - 09:44am
Na its a storage chest, 30 thousand in cash. Priceless toy soldiers and shakespear original novels that belong to rimmer. And lister took his guitar. Lister burns every thing except the chest and guitar. Forced to choose, lister says he burns his guitar but on condition he plays one last tune. Rimmer cant stand lister playing the guitar so he takes a walk outside. Whilst gone, lister cuts a guitar * +

yoji 7.01.11 - 09:46am
Shape out the chest and chucks it in the fire. Hides the guitar and places the chest against the wall. When rimmer comes back he sees the outline of what he thinks is a guitar burning lol at the end he sees lister grab his guitar and it ends lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index